Contest is NOW open!
"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and, touches the heart."
Happy Teachers' Day to all the awesome and dedicated teachers out there!
Marshall Cavendish Education recognises that teachers are working round the clock and brainstorming ways to transfer learning to their students using different platforms, and we all appreciate the support given by you teachers, to students everywhere.
For this Teachers’ Day, we are calling out to both students and teachers to send in your entries on your favorite teacher (if you are a student) or share with us your journey as a teacher!
If you are one of the five finalists shortlisted for each category:
- [For students] We will be gifting you with a one year access to both Maths & Science Digital Suite to MCEduHub, our online resource portal to support your learning needs
- [For teachers] We will be gifting you with a one year access for your school (up to 800 users for Math content) to MCEduHub, our online resources to further support you and your students!
Here’s what to do!
If you are a STUDENT
Send in a nomination of your favourite teacher and share with us in what ways he/she has impacted your life?
If you are a TEACHER
Share with us why you decided to become a teacher. What is your most meaningful or funniest moment? What do you hope to see in the education system?
What is the grading criteria and entry details needed?
These steps must be adhered to:
- Follow Marshall Cavendish Education on Facebook (@mceducation)
- Post your entry on your Facebook page and tag us! (Profile needs to be set to “public”) You may wish to post it on IG or Tictok and tag us @mceducation and garner support from your friends and colleagues!
- Entries are judged according to creativity, 70% by Marshall Cavendish Education Panel and 30% based on popularity of your post on Facebook; in short, the more “likes” the better!
- All entries are to reach Marshall Cavendish (email@example.com) no later than 16 October 2020 2359 hours.
If you are sending across a video / photo montage, please note that the file should not be more than 2 mins.
If your file size is greater than 8MB, please send us a download link instead.
Please also email us with these information:
2) Email Address
3) Contact number
4) Name of School
6) If you are a teacher, kindly indicate the subject(s) you are teaching.
Announcement of the winners
The selection of the entries will be done by Marshall Cavendish Education and judges’ decision is final. The announcement will be made on FB and LinkedIn by 19 October and winners will be contacted via email/social media messengers.
Other terms and conditions
1. Marshall Cavendish Education is the organiser of the Teachers' Day Contest.
2. All information shared to us will follow Marshall Cavendish Education's data protection and privacy statements.
3. Winners will be informed via email or social media messenger depending on the information given.
4. Winners will be selected by the Organiser's internal panel of judges and the decision is final.
5. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
6. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated Prize or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organisers’ sole discretion.
7. Later submission will be automatically void.
8. Marshall Cavendish Education reserves the right to change the prize of equivalent value as deemed fit