Other terms and conditions
1. Marshall Cavendish Education is the organiser of the Scribo Writing Competition.
2. All information shared to us will follow Marshall Cavendish Education's data protection and privacy statements.
3. Winners will be informed via email or social media messenger depending on the information given.
4. Winners will be selected by the Organiser's internal panel of judges and the decision is final.
5. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
6. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated Prize or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organisers’ sole discretion.
7. Later submission will be automatically void.
8. Marshall Cavendish Education reserves the right to change the prize of equivalent value as deemed fit
Scribo - Research Question and Literature Search Tool is an interactive study tool that supplies the student writer with suggestions and information on research papers and library searches. With a dialogue of 27 questions sequenced to support the work-in-progress, Scribo helps the student to process initial ideas and structure the research. Scribo further prepares for supervision and helps the student conduct a literature search. With the assistance of Scribo, the student will be better equipped to write a research paper and meet with supervisors and research librarians.
View product brochure here.