|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
||Infocomm Trainer (Project Based Contract)
|Role and responsibilities
- To develop and conduct IT based customized training to students and institution staff based on MOE institution requirement.
- To support institution Head of IT Department in spearheading IT initiatives.
- To prepare students for recreational and competition-based activities.
- To support the students in any creation of videos for MOE institution events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Multimedia/Information Technology/Computer Studies, or any related field.
- Must be MOE registered Instructor/Trainer.
- Experiences in participating digital media competition.
- At least one-year experience in teaching/training.
- Possess basic photography/videography skills.
- Possess basic coding skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe suites and Macintosh applications.
- A good communicator and has excellent command of English and at least another second language (in order to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates).
*Successful candidate will be assigned and stationed in MOE school. This role is recommended for candidates who prefer flexible working hours.
Click here to email your application to us.