|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
||Acquisitions Associate – Secondary Science
|Role and responsibilities
- Conduct market research for both print and digital products and interpret the findings to inform the Secondary Science list plans and publishing programmes for Singapore and the International markets.
- Develop the list plans and publishing programmes for Secondary Science.
- Conceptualise publications.
- Develop publication proposals and present business cases for approval.
- Commission authors and negotiate contracts.
- Achieve signing targets in line with the publishing plans and strategic direction.
- Guide authors as they develop the conceptual frameworks and sample chapters.
- Evaluate authors’ manuscripts.
- Manage author relationships.
- Work with Sales and Marketing on marketing messages to achieve sales targets.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure high quality and timely publications.
- Good degree in Science.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Market focused and commercially driven.
- Able to understand and respond quickly to market developments, new trends, and potential business opportunities.
Able to build strong personal networks within the education community.
- An excellent communicator.
- A creative and critical thinker.
- Preferably experienced teaching Secondary Science and/or editing Secondary Science instructional materials.
Click here to email your application to us.