|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
||Editor – Science
|Role and responsibilities
- Develop content to align with Curriculum Framework.
- Guide and monitor authors in staying on track with product concept and writing style agreed.
- Evaluate coverage and accuracy of authors’ work against syllabus and content requirements.
- Manage quality of writing including extensive editing and rewriting if necessary.
- Do up artwork and photo briefs.
- Managing work-in-progress content changes including liaising with Ministry of Education and distributors on changes required.
- Review development work done by freelancers and packagers.
- Copyedit and take manuscripts through production.
- Work on course related video and audio components.
- Work with authors and colleagues to ensure high quality and timely product releases.
- Conduct focus groups to gather market response.
- Good degree in Science up to University level or related degree.
- Excellent people skills and with an ability to manage strong personalities.
- Candidates with knowledge of the Singapore education system will have an advantage.
- Good understanding of market needs and trends in education, including educational technologies.
Click here to email your application to us.