|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
||Customer Service Office, LMS (1 year contract)
|Role and responsibilities
- Provide first level user support for Learning Management system (LMS) web portals through phone calls and helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide users (callers) with step by step guidance in the usage of the LMS web portal and to resolve any computer-related issues relating to the usage of the LMS web portals.
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Follow up with users (callers) to provide feedback and resolve problems through to resolution.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of calls.
- Candidate must possess at least GCE O Level.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Mac and mobile devices such as tablets and handphones.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical IT issues will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
to email your application to us.