|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
Design and build web applications for learning and/or educational solutions.
- Conduct web-based development from front-end java script/html to backend .NET, MS SQL and PHP.
- Conduct user requirement analysis and system design.
- Develop software products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in software development experience.
- Good knowledge and work experiences in Linux operating system, system security, web development for example, Microsoft C#.Net and SQL.
- Good foundation in algorithms, data structures, design principles and patterns.
- Passion for programming and problem-solving.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
*Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for Senior Software Engineer.
to email your application to us.