|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
||Assistant Manager, MCI
||Marshall Cavendish Education is the leading national and regional provider of K–12 (Pre-school, Primary and Secondary) educational solutions.
Marshall Cavendish Institute is our Professional Development Arm which aims to equip every educator with the knowledge and recommended practices to provide great teaching for every child, every day.
As an Assistant Manager, MCI, you will form part of the team in a global teacher professional development institute. You will ensure that our academic teams are constantly engaged in research to develop research-based programmes that are relevant to the trends in education and diverse needs of educators around the world.
You will also be responsible in managing programmes designed to meet the growing need for sophisticated and holistic professional development courses in schools implementing the Marshall Cavendish Education curriculum.
|Role and responsibilities
- Manage program schedule and workshop and be responsible for the smooth running of the workshop, which includes all administrative and logistic activities for example, registration activities, liaising with customers, administrative support to Academic Trainer, logistics preparation for training materials etc.
- Manage existing products and delivery services for example updating our existing course materials, program workshop assets (database) etc.
- Liaising and coordinating with Creative and Production department on course materials layout, printing and stocks assets.
- Assist AGM to formulate Product information, marketing collaterals and product training to Sales team so as to ensure that they are able to sell MCI products to both Singapore and International markets.
- Assist AGM to draft business contracts on MCI products and service deliveries.
- Assist AGM in ad-hoc projects for all MCI products and service deliveries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in education related business.
- Willing to travel at short notice.
- Experiences in program and/or marketing management will have an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation and organizational skills, keen business sense and results driven.
Click here to email your application to us.