|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
- Be solely in charge of the formation of subject list plans and publishing programmes for Singapore and International markets.
- Maintain acute awareness of developments in the Education/Publishing industry as well as competitor activities.
- Plan and conduct market research for both print and digital products, and handle data analysis to develop publication proposals.
- Drive publication proposals in terms of conceptualization, development and presentation of business cases for approval.
- Lead contract negotiations and commission authors.
- Achieve signing targets to support publishing plans and strategic direction.
- Build excellent working relationships with authors and engage them towards the alignment of conceptual frameworks and sample chapters with the publishing plans.
- Evaluate authors’ manuscripts.
- Engage respective internal stakeholders to ensure high quality and timely publications to achieve sales targets
- Work with Sales and Marketing on marketing messages to achieve sales targets.
- Good degree in Science, Engineering/Maths or Arts.
- Preferably with teaching and/or editing experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Agility to take advantage of market developments, new trends, and potential business opportunities.
- Strong networking within the education community.
- Creative and critical thinker.
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness and independence to venture into international markets.
Click here to email your application to us.