|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
- To develop and conduct IT based customized training to students and institution staff based on MOE institution requirement.
- To provide software and partial technical assistance, including Learning Management System (LMS) to students and institution staff.
- To assist and update institution website and intranet.
- To support institution Head of IT Department in spearheading IT initiatives.
- To support any other adhoc tasks as required by institution HOD IT and/or school management.
- To submit monthly performance report to institution and company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Multimedia/Information Technology/Computer Studies, and or any related field.
- At least one-year experience in teaching/training.
- Possess basic photography/videography skills.
- Possess basic coding skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe suites.
- A good communicator and has excellent command of English and at least another second language (in order to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates).
*Successful candidate will be assigned and stationed in MOE school.
Click here to email your application to us.