|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
- Conceptualize and propose innovative educational products/solutions for K–12 (Pre-school to GCE O Level) sector.
- Drive Go-to-market plans for new key digital educational products/solutions and manage roadmap for key digital education products/solutions.
- Involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with development team to implementing features.
- Drive the implementation and execution of the product life-cycle through engagement with various stakeholders, for example, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Training and Product Development team.
- Develop and drive Change Management programmes to ensure user adoption and usage of digital education products/solutions.
- Work with Sales Heads to support and close major digital education products/solutions deals.
- Establishing partnerships with distributors and vendors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in K12 (Pre-school to GCE O level) sector.
- Knowledge of current UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Knowledge of instructional design theories and methodologies, pedagogical principles will be an added advantage.
- Possess creative and entrepreneurial attitude so as to develop new innovative education products/solutions.
- Good understanding of the educational technologies and a keen interest in education industry.
- Goals-oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good communicator and has good command of English and at least 1 second language (to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates).
*Candidates with more relevant experiences will be considered for Senior Product Manager
Click here to email your application to us.