|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
- Develop project management plan for K–12 (Pre-school to GCE O Level) educational solutions for print and digital.
- Manage end-to-end operations to ensure timely delivery/completion of projects within budget, quality standards and to the utmost satisfaction of business customers.
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders on projects deliverables and status.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, for example, packagers, content contributors and content developers to meet schedules and facilitate problem resolution with relevant parties.
- Monitor and report project progress to appropriate levels of management and users.
- Escalate potential project issues which impact key deliverables.
- Ensure relevant project documentation is complete.
- Identify and implement workable internal and external resourcing solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Possess PMP certification or equivalent.
- A good communicator and has good command of English and at least 1 second language (to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates).
- A high degree of initiative, energy and enthusiasm, sound organizational skills, and the ability to work efficiently on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Proactive problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have experiences in education and/or education publishing industry.
*Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for Senior Project Manager.
Click here to email your application to us.