|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
- Conduct professional development academic programmes for English as a Second/Foreign Language teachers overseas.
- Conduct lesson study for English as a Second/Foreign Language teachers overseas.
- Prepare course materials for English as a Second/Foreign Language teachers.
- Conduct lesson observation for English as a Second/Foreign Language teachers overseas and provide feedback to Marshall Cavendish Education.
- Conduct discussions revolving Marshall Cavendish Education’s solutions to overseas schools, while simultaneously marketing them.
- Collaborate with Marshall Cavendish Education on curriculum mapping as and when needed for training
- Good degree with at least a Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Graduate Trinity CertTESOL preferred; Cambridge CELTA/DELTA acceptable with significant classroom experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language in a primary and/or secondary school.
- At least 2 years of experience in teacher training.
- A sound understanding of English Language teaching pedagogy and trends
- A sensitivity to the cultural and institutional contexts of teachers from other cultural backgrounds.
- Familiar with English Language curricula in regional countries a plus.
- Passionate about academic institution building and inspiring educators.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work fast and multitask.
- Able to travel overseas frequently.
Click here to email your application to us.