|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
|Role and responsibilities
- Conduct professional development workshops and seminars for Science teachers overseas.
- Prepare course materials for Science teachers.
- Conduct Science lesson study and lesson observation for teachers overseas.
- Write reports pertaining to workshop for Marshall Cavendish Education when required.
- Conduct discussions and workshops on Marshall Cavendish’s education solutions to overseas schools; promote and market Marshall Cavendish Education Solutions extensively in schools overseas.
- Engage in academic activities (research, publication, conferences) related to Science education when necessary.
- Liaise with MCE team on curriculum planning and training when required.
- A good degree with a specialisation in Science and a recognised teaching qualification or certification
- At least 5 years of experience in teaching Science, preferably in a primary and/or secondary context, local or international
- At least 2 years of experience in teacher training preferred
- A good communicator with excellent command of English and at least 1 second language (to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates)
- Sensitive to cultural and institutional contexts of teachers from other cultural backgrounds
- Passionate about academic institution building and inspiring educators
- Candidates with knowledge of the Singapore education system (particularly in Science) will have an advantage.
- Familiarity with Science curriculum for CAIE, IGCSE and other countries (e.g. Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, US, etc.) a plus
- Great interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Able to work fast and multi-task
- Able to travel overseas frequently
Click here to email your application to us.