|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
Product Marketing Manager (Digital)
- Develop digital and blended education products go-to-market plans.
- Responsible for the management of B2B digital education products and programs, which includes driving relevant campaigns and processes.
- Assist in defining goals and KPI's for digital education marketing programs and services along with reporting and analysis of those metrics.
- Evaluate and recommend new education digital marketing opportunities and technologies.
- Manage educational digital marketing vendors, partners and distributors relationship.
- Monitor marketing budget and revenue for Digital and Blended Education Products.
- Develop and provide product training for Digital and Blended Education Products to both Internal and external customers.
- Support strategic business directives for Digital and Blended Education Products.
- Oversee the updates of Marshall Cavendish Education Corporate Website.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 years experiences in Product Marketing.
- Experiences implementing marketing campaigns and developing GTM plans.
- Educational industry related experiences will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the leading trends and innovations in digital marketing landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound organizational skills, and the ability to work efficiently with internal and external team.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Light traveling is required for this role.
*This role reports directly to Head, Marketing
Click here to email your application to us.