- Develop and drive English language Go-To-Market strategy to the identified market.
- Work with Acquisition Associates (Commissioning Editors) to develop product messages and positioning for key educational solutions.
- Set in place and implement roll-out plans and track.
- Own the product life cycle of Marshall Cavendish Education’s product suite for English language.
- Manage and develop the creation of compelling marketing content to create awareness and drive leads (i.e. presentations, case studies, email copy, web-based resources, video, recorded demos and brochures).
- Propose creative ways to repackage products.
- Take on post-publication content-related follow up actions that will support sales (i.e. mapping to curriculum and/or product recommendations).
- Respond to content, teaching and usage related queries of our education products from external and internal stakeholders.
- Train sales team on our education products.
- Provide product presentations to customers and/or key distributors.
- Any other product-related tasks beyond product development.
- Good degree in English Language or equivalent.
- Teaching related experiences will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of market needs and trends in education.
- Basic understanding of pedagogies for relevant subject area.
- Pro-activeness and self-motivated in setting and driving for product targets.
- Rigorous & detail-oriented, an effective team player able to work closely with peers and other departments.
- Keen interest in English language.
*This role reports directly to Head, Marketing.