- Creating design ideas using storyboards, UI (User Interface) and process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Collaborate with team members in the areas of systems development and system support.
- Managing and controlling all design assets and standards across all platforms.
- Planning and managing UI/UX tests for each product releases to maintain and ensure consistent standards.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX (User Experience) problems and constantly seek to improve user experience for the platform.
- Creating visually appealing applications in a timely manner that features user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Perform UI/UX research, conduct user trials and propose best practices for improving design of digital education solutions.
- Engage various stakeholders to brainstorm for innovative designs and user interfaces during product development.
- Create prototypes using tools such as Draw.io, Balsamiq, MarvelApp and other prototyping tools.
- Create clickable PPT slides and PDFs to simulate clickable prototypes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Computer Science degree or equivalent in related field.
- At least 3 years experiences working in UI/UX related.
- Experiences delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Experiences designing web, mobile applications and creating high fidelity prototypes.
- Knowledge in basic front-end development, HTML, CSS, JS, and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Draw.io, Balsamiq and MarvelApp.
- Goals oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and able to propose and create appropriate solutions for challenging situations.
- Educational industry related experiences will be an added advantage.
*Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for Senior UI/UX Designer.