Role and responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and develop innovative digital educational products.
- Drive the implementation and execution of the digital educational product life-cycle through the engagement with various stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Training and Product Development).
- Be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with the development team to develop the most compelling and competitive digital educational product for the market.
- Drive Go-to-market plans for new key digital educational products and manage roadmap for key digital educational products.
- Be up-to-date with emerging trends in education technology and best practices in UI/UX design. Experience in launching successful mobile apps with good user experience.
- Work closely with programme management team to ensure user adoption and drive usage of digital educational products.
- Establishing partnerships with distributors and vendors.
- Work with Sales Heads to support and close major digital education deals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, any field.
- At least 5 years in K12 (Pre-school to GCE O level) sector.
- Knowledge of current UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Knowledge of instructional design theories and methodologies, pedagogical principles will be an added advantage.
- Possess creative and entrepreneurial attitude so as to develop new innovative education products/solutions.
- Good understanding of the educational technologies and a keen interest in education industry.
- Goals-oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*This role reports directly to DGM, Digital Educational Solutions.