Role and responsibilities:
- Develop or copyedit contents to ensure optimal quality for end-users (Teachers and Students) and ensuring Curriculum are aligned.
- Prepare artwork briefs for creative team and freelance artists.
- Do photo research and obtained permission for use of copyright materials and making sure materials is within budget.
- Proofread and check content at all stages to ensure publications are error-free.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Coordinate all aspects of book production from manuscripts to printed books which includes liaising with authors, designers, illustrators and freelancers.
- Plan and monitor project schedules and budgets to ensure timely delivery of publications and making sure it is within budget.
- Good degree in Mother Tongue Language (Chinese/Malay/Tamil) up to University level or related degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in educational publishing or 5 years teaching experience in Mother Tongue Language (Chinese/Malay/Tamil).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with capability to handle strong personalities.
- Meticulous and deadline oriented.
- Resourceful and independent worker.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email below.