Have you ever wondered why a child struggles with the comprehension section of his/her exam? It is not because the questions are tough, but because the child is unable to understand what has been read. When it comes to the development of literacy skills, recognising high frequency words and learning how to read fluently are usually 2 of the most common expected outcomes from parents.
What's more important should be the child's level of understanding; how the words and sentences are decoded by the child.
- What is comprehension
- Changes in the comprehension format
- Question-Answer relationship
- 6 comprehension skills
- Hands-on activities
- Workshop is from 9am to 3.30pm
- Materials and lunch will be provided
- Suitable for parents of P1 - P4 students
Terms and conditions apply