The English PSLE Revision Guide (2nd Edition) is specially written to help pupils improve their English language skills. The user-friendly book allows them to recall lessons learnt in primary school for the specific purpose of taking the PSLE. It is designed to help pupils prepare for the PSLE in an effective and strategic manner.
Marshall Cavendish English Listening Comprehension and Oral series provides pupils with the opportunity to practice and hone their listening and oral skills with eight practice units each.
Each practice unit includes a Reading Aloud and a Stimulus-based Conversation section which are broadly linked by a theme, giving pupils ample practice to improve oral competency.
Tips and prompts provide useful guidelines to help pupils.
Audio recordings based on the examination format of the listening activities are provided online to simulate examination conditions. Detachable listening scripts are provided for a convenient reference.
As this is a school adoption title, please get in touch with us to request for the audio files and listening scripts.
Count Down to Primary English Exams provides pupils with comprehensive practice to prepare them for the English exam.
This book comprises:
Section 1: 4 sets of Oral Communication
Section 2: 4 sets of Listening Comprehension
Section 3: 8 sets of Writing
Section 4: 8 sets of Language Use and Comprehension
Easy Steps to Chinese is a new series of enrichment exercises developed in line with the new 2015 Singapore Ministry of Education Primary Chinese language syllabus.
- Contains 8 practice units and 2 revision units that correspond to the Huanle Huoban textbook
- Revision table at the beginning of each practice unit consolidates learning
- Lively comic characters interspersed throughout practices and activities make learning fun and interactive
- A “family activity” segment in every unit encourages parental involvement
- Every unit comes with a practice on listening comprehension, set in exam format